Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome..It had me thinking twice :D

Hello...

Alright, I've been thinking and thinking and thinking whether to make my own blog or not. I looooove writing but I'm not sure whether this blog will last longer than 3 months. I used to have one but it burned to ashes. Why? because I lost interest in it..Let's just hope this one will last longer and maybe even for eternity.

How did the idea of me wanting to write a blog came up? Well, I read lots of others' blogs and ask myself, "should I write one of my own?" alright that's a lie, but I do read lots of blogs. The real main reason, I am bored to death here in my office, sitting in front of the pc, doing nothing but reading on a gossip colum and update myself with my k-pop news, and writing a blog just popped in my head just to kill time..

For this first entry, I'm not gonna write much. All I'm gonna write about is, just a warning that my blog may consist of my total obsession with Korean entertainment especially their music industry and to be more precise, SUPER JUNIOR baby!! Also, I may write an entry about my everyday life, my ups and downs, my love life. Other than that, I may just post up lyrics, videos, and quotes..you know just to make this blog alive and not dead~

I think that's bout it..Remember, this is just an introduction..my next entry, I don't know, it could be days from the date of this entry, it could be weeks, it could be months, and it could even be years..And maybe, this could be the only entry~

Annyeong~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment