Friday, February 25, 2011

Friends a.k.a Girlfriends

In life, one of the important things that you need the most is true friend or friends. Some may have just one true friend, some may have more than one. I am lucky enough that I have more than one. It is countless if I have to count how many true friends I have. From school days till working life, I have been blessed with many great friends who were there during all my ups and downs and guess what, we still keep in touch till these days~


What is the meaning of friends? According to Wikipedia "Friends are partners in friendship, an interpersonal relationship between humans". So, sometimes, your life partner can also be considered as your best friend.

What are true friends? True friends are those who stick by your side like a glue no matter what situation you are in. They are the ones that you can count on to whenever you're in trouble. They are the ones that you look for to share your joy and happiness with. They will also be the ones you continuously fought with but later on you hug and make up and laugh at both stupidity. They are the ones who will laugh together with you through happy times and cry with you through bad times.

True friends are also those who understand you without even trying. They know who you are despite what others say about you. They are the ones that you can put your trust in. They will be the one that will listen to your stories willingly without being ask. They are the ones that will say it straight to your face on what's best for you, even if the truth hurts, but they did so because they care.

I would like to thank all you girls who have been by my side all these years. Laugh and cry together with me in every situation. To my childhood friends, Nana, Naz, Mai and Mai, Aina, Yan, Yana, Nad, Mas, Ita, Anis, Sarah, Ira, and Hani, thanks for being my friends when we were still "kanak2 hingusan". To my college friends, Farhana, Farid, Ein, Riry, Nana, Aima, Dayah, Aina and Ainaa, Amira, Aida, Wan, Linda, Maryam, and Hana, thank you for always hear me ranting on the boredom of studying Law and helping me getting through that "crisis". To my Kpop freaks, Nina, Mag, Nedd, Mimi, Lynn, and Kmar, thank you for laughing and crying together over our Oppas~ Go crazy and spend quite a lot on them too! To my colleagues, Neena, Aizat, Shasha, Aressa, Ella, Ieda and 20 others, we went through a lot of ups and downs for the past 6 months but we can still laugh and have fun together still. All of you (sorry if I left out any names) were here for me during the times I really needed you girls the most. You were there when I'm at the top and still here with me when I'm down below. I am thankful to have met all of you.

To me, this is the meaning of friends. These girlfriends are my best friends. I have not 1 BFF but many and I'm happy, and we're all just one big happy family. You can have a lot of friends but not all of them can be consider as true friends.

Friends Forever, ya'll~

P/S: To Lyana(toma chan) Congrates!! Omideto!! Chukahae!! on completing your 9 months of pupillage~!! *throws confetti! throws a grenade! throws water balloons*


No comments:

Post a Comment