Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Don't Wanna Care No More~

It's been the most stressful week for me. Not because of work but because of life. No wait! More like because of people. People who won't let me live my own life peacefully. People who care, but care too much. People who just won't let me be. People who are insensitive with other's feeling.

I said No. It seems like its wrong for certain people. Because I've hurt someone they care. But, I'm thinking bout how I would hurt myself if I forced it. But, some people just don't understand.
Because of selfishness and immaturity, the decision I made is considered as wrong. All I'm asking is just for all of you too respect my decision.


Then I said I don't want to care. But people keep shoving information to my face. I know they care, but please, respect what I'm trying to do. I tweet, I updated my status saying I'm moving on, I'm letting go, meaning, a.k.a, equals to, I don't want to know and I don't want to care anymore. Why should I? Cause when I did, they don't bother, I'm not appreciated, and don't even care bout me, how I feel, how I'm doing.

Enough is enough. I've hurt enough. Don't put more salt on my wound. I want to just live happily. I just want to smile even when things get worse. I'm smiling, but I guess, I'm crying inside. Didn't want to do a sad, bitter entry, but circumstances made me do it.

Hoping for a better days, weeks, months, years to come. It has been a bumpy ride for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment