Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hello!!! ^ ^


Assalamualaikum~~~

Hello bloggie! Its been awhile (I can't even remember dah berapa bulan I left you alone dear bloggie but trust me I do come and check u up once in a while) since I update any entries here.

Life has been busy for me, but has become happier than the last I updated. Ahahah..gelak kat diri sendiri kerana!! emo sorang2 and touching sorang2. Yeah thats what happened when you get your heartbroken for the very first time. Sakit rupanya..

BUT!! Alhamdulillah, there's always something or someone better at the end. Like the saying goes, "you will meet a few bad ones before you found the right one" and when you do find that right one, you'll be very thankful that what happened happens because if it didn't you wouldn't be in this better situation you are in now..

Anyways, I'm not here to talk about my relationship but just wanna give this blog another chance in life like I was given another chance to fall in love again..hehehe..malu~~~

I've been reading a few blogs here and there (hanis zalikha laa jebonisme laa and a few others) and they're all are really good, I mean like REALLY good at what they write. I wonder why I don't have that kind of skills or talent..D'uh cause I'm the type that hardly writes and express things through this kind of mediums and just blab out what I feel to my close ones. I'm not saying I'm not IT savvy, I do have twitter, lifejournal, tumblr, facebook and the list goes on and on, but I just don't know how to write stuff..

So here as of right now, as I click "Post", I present to you another boring entry..*sob sob*
What else has been happening in my life..hmmmm..that will be talk about or write about in the next entry and just hope that the next entry won't be for another 10 months from this entry..hehehhe..

Toddles ya'll~

P/s: I won't delete those sadistice emo heartbreaking distress that-I-feel-so-stupid-to-have-written- that-kind-of entry because hey~~ its the phase that I went through in life..What would life be if it didn't get a chance to be heartbroken *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment