Saturday, November 19, 2011

Beautiful Saturday



Hello~~

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight to everyone around the world. I'm just updating this blog without a purpose actually.
It just happened, I woke up in the morning thinking what I'm doing today, going out with D and will be going to Jitra, Kedah with office-mates to attend an office-mate wedding. Road trip ya'll!


Sooo, while I was surfing the net, went to one of my favourite site bout movies (I'm a movie goer) known as IMDB (seriously, this site will update you on past movies, present, future and still in-production movies..amat laah berguna!) and came across a new movie trailer, The Vow. Watched the trailer and fell in love with it instantly and I think this movie going to be a hit just like the Notebook and A Walk To Remember.

The Vow is based on true events. The movie will be starred by 2 of my favourite actor and actress for romantic movies...


The handsome and hunky Mr. Channing Tatum
(from She's The Man and Dear John)
cr: GQ Magazine

and

The beautiful Ms. Rachel McAdams
(from Mean Girls, The Notebook)
cr: gorillathemes.com

So both of them had been a lead in Nicholas Sparks novel turn movies..By the way, Mr. Sparks wrote amazing novel on life and love. Amazing I tell ya!

So, what's The Vow is all about. Do read the synopsis below:

cr: onlinemovieshut.com

"A car accidents puts Paige (McAdams) in a coma, and when she wakes up with severe memory loss, her husband Leo (Tatum) works to win her heart again"

When will it be showing in cinemas near you (I'm not sure bout us
here in Malaysia)? Its gonna be in February which I think this movie will be one of the valentine's day movies.
Enough info about the movies? Well, need more info do visit www.imdb.com OR www.thevow-movie.com

I tell you, this movie is gonna be one of my favourite and gonna be one of the most romantic movies (and I pray that this movie won't disappoint me).

Alright, Syd(please read it as Seed) is signing out.

Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment