Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Lucky One


Halooooo~~~

Yes, its been awhile but not that long ago anyways. So this update will be the first post for the month of December! Yippeee!!

And so, here I am, once again gonna write about movies that is in my going-to-watch list. The story goes like this. As I was bored, waiting for certain someone to call me, I went to check out www.imdb.com and what's on the main page? A movie called 'The Lucky One'..Soooo, why am I so interested with this movie?? Because it is a movies based on Mr. Sparks novel! As I said in my previous entry, Mr. Sparks is an excellent, awesome,

fabulous author who writes stories on life and love.

Here introducing, MR. NICHOLAS SPARKS!!

Handsome? I think he is. A very nice, good looking neat gentleman. A loving husband and a very caring father. Ceh wah, saying like I'm the one married to him. Jumpa pun tak pernah...


Moving on, so what's the story about this time?


"A Marine travels to North Carolina after serving three tours in Iraq and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war." -imdb.com



"The story revolves around a US Marine named Logan Thibault who finds a photograph of a smiling young woman half-buried in the sands of Iraqduring his third tour of duty. It becomes a lucky charm for Thibault, who then finds the woman in the photo." - wikipedia.com





Whose playing Logan Thibault? It is the famous young and rising star (his my age) from High School Musical and making his name and his acting known from 17 Again..Introducing......

The electrifying blue eyes and mr. killer smile, ZAC EFRON~~~


Whose playing Elizabeth Clayton? She's a new actress making her first tv appearance in the movie Dark Matter (I have no idea what movie is that) and was on a tv series 'Mercy'. Introducing....

The sweet and beautiful, Ms. Taylor Schilling~~~


Sadly, as I checked when will it come out here in my beautiful country, huhuhuhuhuhu with a bucket full of tears, its not available BUT who knows miraculously, if I'm LUCKY, they'll show it here. But if you're in US, it will be in cinema 20th April 2012. Enjoy you Americans!!

With that all due respect, I'm done reporting here. I don't have much to tell about me myself and I, well I have but its not the time yet to talk bout what has happened, what's happening and
what's going to happen..That dear readers will be blog about in my future entries, IF I ever feel like talking bout it. Ahaks! Sike!

But before I end this post, I would love for all of you to read and understand the picture shown below because, seriously, when you be friends with someone, be sincere and choose your friend wisely. Its all about the quality over quantity ya'll...


Syd is signing out! Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment