Sunday, December 11, 2011

Love.. Commitment..Trust


Salam and Hello..

Again and again I updated my blog after midnight. Maybe the idea came to me after 00:00 a.m. This time this blog will be updating on something serious, on something that touch deeply about life and about feelings.

How did it all came about of me suddenly feels like writing serious issue? Well I was checking my facebook, a friend post a link about a guy who his fiance cheated on him for a much wealthier man who she thinks can give her everything. The guy sells burger by the way. Kira, jual burger jalanan je laa..Yada yada yada, that materialistic woman insult him in a public radio and technically breaking off their engagement. Cruel? Yes..Mean? yes..A wake up call for the guy? Maybe...

So this is where the title for this update came into picture. What I'll write will be on what I believe, what I feel and what I am going through right now.

What is love? Love is when 2 people fall for each other not because of just their looks but because of who they are. If you fall for someone just because they're
handsome or beautiful, its not really love. That is just what you want in someone. What's important is, you are able to accept them and their flaws, their imperfection because the flaws and the imperfection makes the relationship perfect.

No matter what profession that person has, it doesn't mean that you won't live happily with them. Life is full of surprises. Rezeki masing-masing, you wouldn't know. That guy I told about, he may be just a guy selling burger jalanan. Now yes, but you wouldn't know, a month, a year, few years later, he could be an owner of some burger restaurant. Jangan pandang and nilai dengan what you see now. We don't know what the future holds. If you're with a rich man, doesn't mean you're going to live a happy life. Its a bonus if you do. But what I believe, biar susah senang bersama. Going through hardship together will really test your love for one another. Kalau sekarang asyik senang and tak pernah kene uji dengan kesusahan, macam mana kita nak tau whether we can rely on each other when that hardship hit us right?

People(just a few) ask me whether I mind that he's not at par with me? Define par for me please. Not a degree holder? Lower post? Not rich? Let me go one by one. All these does not matter to me. As long as I see him as someone responsible, someone that I can rely on, someone that I can
trust, someone who is hardworking and someone who is good to.his mother and family and to my family, he is more than par. I will always see him as someone higher and respectable than I am. He doesn't has a degree but doesn't mean his not smart. From what I see, he is smarter and wiser than some degree holder guy that I know. Lower position, doesn't mean he's going to stay at the bottom forever. He'll climb his way up to become a successful person. Not rich, like I said, rezeki masing2. I myself is not a wealthier person. We may not be rich in terms of money, but we are rich of something else. Kaya dengan kebaikan, keikhlasan, kemuliaan, keimanan.

Never judge someone to early. Never criticize someone for who
they are now. We never know the future right? So, choose your life partner wisely. Keserasian, keselesaan dan kepercayaan itu penting. If whenever you're with them you feel happy, you feel at ease, you feel the chemistry, your feel just right, then never doubt them. But you must also take into account whether they are reliable and a responsible person. Jangan laa pulak dah tau diorg pemalas, doesn't wanna make any improvement of themselves, still relying on others to live, still wanna go on with it because you're afraid if you let this one go, you won't find someone else. Tengok2 laa jugak. Pandai2 laa menilai.

Alhamdulillah for me, he is someone I can rely on. He is someone that is responsible towards his family, his job and towards me. He is smart, street smart and wise. He is very rational and calm. He is honest in whatever he do. He has his flaws and I accepted it. I have flaws too and he accepted it. Again, no one's perfect but the imperfection is what makes everything seems perfect.

In love there's trust and there's commitment. If you're not ready to have all that, don't rush into it.

P/s: I think some of my points are scattered and doesn't make sense and redundant but hey you get the point!

1 comment:

  1. pity that burger guy.. but i cant blame the girl oso. i've heard it in fb too.. my friend shared the post.
    1st time i heard it. i thought the burger guy started all this. and the DJ didnt help much either.
    the girls voice was just like "WTfuck bagitau public pasal mende personal nih".. like.. "if u want me to be the bad guy, i'll be the bad guy.." so she just started being the 'bad guy'.
    dia bantai kaw-kaw punye kat budak burger ngn dj tuh dlm radio tuh. lol. dj tuh mmg tah pape. tak nolong langsung.

    but the burger guy did said he bought a lorry.. wei.. kaye dowh mamat jual burger tuh sampai dapat beli lori.. haha! lori mahal weh!

    can her new boyfriend buy a lorry?

    ReplyDelete