Thursday, January 19, 2012

New chapter~


Salam and hello..

Wow! its been a month..Sorry, I was a bit busy preparing something2 that could be consider as something new in my life..

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! its day 20 of 2012 and I just wished now..hehehe..again sorry!

I won't be writing much. I would just like to say, I hope this year everything will go smoothly and according to plan..Kita yang merancang, Allah S.W.T yang menentukan segalanya..

Day 15 of 2012, I have a new status, I finally become someone's
fiance <3 So, I was busy preparing and just busy..huhu..

With this new status, I am happy and
preparing myself to start a new beginning and new life with him. Thanks D for accepting all my flaws and still wants me to be your wifey. Cheesy much?? hahahahaha..

And so....Let the journey begin!!




4 comments:

  1. weyhhhhhhhhh mane pic bertunang lagii?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe~ I have given you the link for the pics, selanjutnya saya akan bg tgk bila kita jumpa nanti k :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. syddd!!

    wah dah tunang..tahniah u..bila majlis..jangan lupa jemput tau :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amal..insyaAllah I akan jemput, don't worry yer..hehehe

    ReplyDelete